ISRO Recruitment 2010, ISRO Scientists/Engineers Recruitment, ISRO Recruitment online application form
ISRO( INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION) today issued an advertisement for the recruitment of engineers and scientists in mechanical and electronic departments. The ISRO Recruitment 2010 News has created a stir among the aspiring scientists and space researchers.
Challenging opportunities exist at ISRO to undertake development of innovative technologies and establish the advanced infrastructure needed for space exploration and beyond. ISRO offers the position of Scientist/Engineer `SC’ in the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.5400/- to the young graduates in the following specialized fields
To Check ISRO Recruitment Vacancies Job Notification 2010: Click Here
ISRO Online Application Form
To get the online application form, please click on the Post Name below for which you want to apply for
Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics
Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical
* BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2009-10 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2010
* 35 years as on 26-02-2010 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).
For PWD persons, orders on reservation to the extent applicable will be extended for the above posts.
How to apply :
* The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 05-02-2010 and 26-02-2010. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 05-02-2010 and 26-02-2010. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily.
* The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
* There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Demand Draft details need to be filled-in at the time of on-line registration. Women candidates, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The candidate before filing his application has to take a DD for Rs.100/- from any of the Nationalized Bank in favour of the Sr. Accounts Officer, ISRO HQ, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore.
* The Applicant should enter the DD Number, date and name of the Bank in the space provided for the same in the web application. After filing the application, on-line, the applicant has to send the DD with his Full Name (as entered in web), Post Number and Registration No. written on the reverse of the DD to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore – 560231 by ordinary post superscribing on the envelope “ISRO RECRUITMENT-SCI/ENGR-SC(BE/B.TECH)”.
* Please note that applications, in respect of which DDs have not been received with Name as mentioned in the application and Registration Number on the reverse, will not be considered.
* Women candidates, SC/ST and PWD candidates will have to send the certificate indicated against each category, as below, to Sr.Administrative Officer (ICRB) , ISRO HQ, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore -560 231 duly indicating the Name, Post No. and Reg.No. on the reverse.
Women Candidate – Gender certificate issued by the Principal of the College where last studied OR attested copy of PAN Card / Voter’s ID Card/ College ID Card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card
SC/ST candidates – Attested copy of Caste Certificate
Persons with disabilities(PWD) – Attested copy of medical certificate issued by Medical Board
* Applications of candidates claiming Women, SC/ST/PWD status and therefore exemption from payment of Application Fee will be considered only if the certificate, as above, is received within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 05.03.2010. The Demand Draft and `No Objection Certificate’ in respect of candidates employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Body should reach ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore within seven days of filing the applications by the candidates and in any case not later than 05.003.2010.